Online Tributes  |  Contact Us  |  Comment & Suggestions
 
 

OUR HERITAGE

McBride Funeral Home Inc. founded in 1933 is the oldest family owned and operated funeral home in tippah county. Mr. William L. "Bill" McBride, Sr. a native and life long resident of Tippah County enrolled in mortuary school in the early 1930's, and recieved his degree in embalming and mortuary science. Upon returning to Ripley Mississippi  and tippah county Mr. Bill as he was affectiontly known along with partner Mr. Lee Cox opened a funeral home called Ripley Funeral Home. In 1939 Mr. Bill  bought out Mr. Cox and changed the name to McBride Funeral Home. The funeral home has had several locations through the years before settling at the present location on commerce st.        



Admin | Privacy Policy | Site Map | Matthews IMS 4.0 | Powered by FrontRunner